WiFiG25 is a cost-effective System-on-Module (SoM) thought of to drastically reduce the development time needed to design a low-power and low-EMI Linux Embedded device.
The more complex hardware like CPU, RAM, Flash, Ethernet, power and EMI components are integrated on a single SMD component in just 40x40 mm (1.57x1.57 inch) using an complex six layers PCB permitting hardware designers to create their simple and cheap carrier boards.
- CPU: ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25
- RAM: 128 or 256 MByte DDR2
- Flash: 256MB Nand Flash
- WiFi Module on board with internal antenna
- USB: up to 2 host ports:
- one hi-speed host/device
- one full-speed
- UART: up to 3 serial lines
- I2C: up to 1 I2C buses
- SPI: up to 1 SPI buses
- PWM: up to 6 lines
- GPIO: up to 27 GPIO lines
- A/D: up to four channel @ 10 bit
- Power supply: single at 5 Volt DC
- Consumption: see consumption...
- Line level: TTL 3.3V
- Temperature range: 0-70 °C and -20 to +85 °C (-I version)
- Size: 50 x 30 mm
- Placement for 20×2 pitch 2,54mm (100mils) pinstrip (not included)
- Weight: 5g
- PCB layers: 6
- User configurable led on board
- OS boot from Nand Flash or SD card
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Low EMI.
- Availability: > 10 years£¨To 2023£©
- Flat price up to 10K pcs
- No MOQ
- Bootloader support(Support update the system by TF Card, USB Disk and Ethernet)
- Linux kenel version: Linux 3.6.9
- Buildroot rootfs provided(pre-install in the Nand FLash)
- DHCP, SSH, Telnet, Test Demo Support
- The Expand interface demo provide
- Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available from Atmel sites
- Debian system provided(Need boot from SD/TF card)
- Thousands of Open Source applications available from the Debian repositories
- Almost all programming language available
- C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on the factory default microSD for in-board development
- All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide