CORE-A20 is a cost-effective System-on-Module (SoM) thought of to drastically reduce the development time needed to design a low-power and low-EMI Android Embedded device.
The more complex hardware like CPU, RAM, Flash, Ethernet, power and EMI components are integrated on a single SMD component in just 45x45 mm using an complex six layers PCB permitting hardware designers to create their simple and cheap carrier boards.
- Bootloader support(Support update the system by USB Disk and Ethernet)
- Linux kenel version: Linux 3.6.9
- Android system verison: Android 4
- All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide
Evaluation boards and fast prototyping systems
A full features and easily expandable CORE-A20-CON board is available to evaluate the CORE-A20 SoM or to create end-user products for prototyping or low volume productions in the following application fields:
Evaluation Board Feature
Software environment and development tools
CORE-A20 can support Linux&Android system. we provide the follow info:
- It is possible to develop in almost any language using differents tools. In the developers page we illustrate some different development methods available and examples to manage the embedded peripherals in C or java languages.
- The C compiler and the Python interpreter are pre-installed by default. Also a small web server (Lighttpd) and PHP language interpreter is already available for the web development.
- Visit the developers index page...
- Other languages, tools, web servers, etc are available from Debian binary repositories and can be installed in few minutes.
- We propose, by default, a Debian Linux bootable from SD card. Ready to use SD cards are available on our eShop but any executable can be built starting from sources and following our tutorials. The basic requirements are a Linux Ubuntu PC.